Front-end development boosted to eleven
Highly ambitious, self-starting Front End Developer with 6+ years of experience. Skilled in crafting digital marketing strategies that support an organizations internal and external marketing efforts. Well-versed at managing strategic, operational, and budgetary responsibilities, as well as collaborating with executive teams and committees. Excellent communicator with the innate ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. Highly skilled at traffic generation and lead conversion. Proficient in evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data, as well as managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns. Excellent track record with website usability, responsive design, content optimization, SEO and social media engagement.
- Web Design
- WordPress Development
- Pagelines Platform 5
- Responsive Design
- Reusable Code
- Plugin Experience
- Search Optimization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illistrator
- Web Fonts
- Google Tag Manager
- Analytics & Webmaster
- Print Design & Marketing
INBOUND MARKETING & WEB DESIGN
FREELANCE – Placentia, CA
10/2016 TO CURRENT
Empowering organizations with customer-centric inbound marketing and custom WordPress websites. I create outstanding web experiences with high-quality content that engages customers and converts them into fans. I consult organizations on best practices and strategies for ongoing WordPress performance optimization, responsive design conversion, search engine optimization, blogging and social media.
- Teach clients how to leverage geographic events that bring almost immediate results
- Website migration strategy that include redundancy, issue prediction and resolution
- Sales funnel tracking implementation and support
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
MORNINGSIDE RECOVERY – IRVINE, CA
5/2016 to 8/2016
Created a digital marketing playbook titled Journey to Recovery. It was designed to drive qualified interest to the website by empowering mental health professional and family members to reach out and seek help for loved ones struggling with addiction. In addition, my team targeted new and expanding addiction recovery markets. I was supported with a 2.6M budget and a 6-member team. We implemented the Journey to Recovery strategy with on-going PPC campaigns, SEO, social media and content marketing, as well as website landing pages, A/B testing and various website improvements.
- Leveraged publicized counterfeit narcotic geo events with blog, PPC and social media. Became our highest converting campaign
- Increased new visitors +55%, organic traffic +80%, call and form submission +150% and time spent on site + 50%
- Successfully opened Wisconsin & First Responder markets with Come to California Campaigns Further opened pet-friendly
- Successfully implemented company-wide pre-sales funnel tracking and support
Digital PROJECT Manager
Morningside Recovery – Irvine, CA
12/2014 to 5/2016
Implemented an inbound traffic strategy that targeted alcohol, opioid & heroin addiction, sober living and a Bipolar as a Dual Diagnosis scenarios. Initiated website improvements that included on-site and offsite SEO, landing page updates and new website content. In addition, as we prepared to enter the boutique addiction recovery market in Austin Texas, I was responsible for defining new program goals that targeted the Addiction Recovery In-patient market. In addition to expanding the digital marketing team, I managed relationships with a wider range of groups, including internal and external project contributors.
- New website properties completed on time and successfully launched
- Successfully updated all digital marketing to be HIPAA compliant
- Major online reputation improvement. Facebook over 5k+ / Twitter over 3k+
- Updated print collateral, stationery and launched digital signage throughout facility
MORNINGSIDE RECOVERY – NEWPORT BEACH, CA
6/2014 TO 12/2014
Initially my responsibility was to eliminate all black-hat SEO practices and remove micro-sites. Once complete, I oversaw website re-design, new PPC landing pages and initiated proper baseline SEO practices.
INBOUND MARKETING & WEB DESIGN
FREELANCE – PLACENTIA, CA
8/2012 TO 8/2014
Developed effective, creative, cost-aware web presence strategies and inbound marketing plans for small businesses. Built WordPress solutions with custom responsive themes. Organic inbound traffic strategy included search engine optimization, social media and geo-targeting.
- Built location-specific landing pages that provided relevant information
- Developed Content Improvement Strategies
- Managed PPC Campaigns
- Built two Websites for Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Johnson